The basic reason why people are so drawn to Keurig coffee makers is because of how easy they are to use. All you need to do is fill the water tank, put in a pod, and hit the start button. That’s it. You will have drinkable coffee in not even a minute’s time.
This saves you the trouble of having to grind your own coffee beans and working out exactly how much coffee and water you need, and there’s no waiting impatiently while a whole pot brews either.
Below is a list of the 10 best Keurig Coffee Makers so you can decide which one best suits your needs, so read on!
Keurig Reviews: Top 10 Keurig Machines
- Best Keurig Coffee Maker: Keurig K575 Coffee Maker
- Best Keurig Coffee Machine: Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker
- Best Rated Keurig For Your Office: Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
- Best Keurig Model: Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker
- Best Keurig Espresso Maker: Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
- Best Keurig For Home: Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker Special Edition
- Best Keurig Brewer: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker
- Best Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker: Keurig K-Classic K-50 Coffee Maker.
- Best Small Keurig: Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
- Best Keurig For The Money: Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
Best Keurig Coffee Maker: Keurig K575 Coffee Maker
Keurig is the type of company that enjoys coming up with innovative and speedy solutions for coffee drinkers and coffee-blending. With the Keung K575 Single Serve Coffee Maker and its Keurig 20 brewing ability, they have created the ideal coffee machine. This coffee maker brews a smooth and great-tasting cup every single time.
The K575 only makes coffee for single-use. It has no difficulty producing the beverage for a downsized carafe with as many as four different servings. The brewing technique for the K-Cup, K-Mug, K-Carafe, and the Vue-Pack can be adjusted for one’s individual preference.
The machine can be programmed to use the carafes from the start, and it comes with a removable drip tray that makes cleaning a lot easier There is a vast array of languages that users can select an option from, and it also has high-altitude settings.
Moreover, the K575 allows for a lot of options, such as hot water functions, so you are able to make iced and chai tea and even hot chocolate.
• The K575 is part of Keurig’s new. cutting edge 20 Brewing System, This system was designed specifically to identify the lids of every K-Cup or carafe so coffee devotees can indulge in a great cup of brew anytime they so desire,
• The Keurig K575 is a simple, easy-to-use machine, yet it manages to make it possible for coffee addicts to get their regular dose in an expedient and efficient way without having to wrestle with complicated instructions.
• It comes with an amazingly large 80 oz water reservoir, 2.8-inch Color Touch display, and a host of auto brew options.
• High quality and innovative design
• Easy to clean and take care of
• Energy-saving options
• Choose from K-Cups, K-Mugs & K-Carafes
• Can be used with reusable K-Cup coffee filters
• K-Cup options for cup size plus strength control
• Will not work with unauthorized K-Cups or older types of K-Cups
Best Keurig Coffee Machine: Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker
The Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker is a high-quality coffee brewing machine. In fact, it’s known for its knack for creating excellent coffee. It also happens to be the perfect machine for small businesses able to service up to 15 employees.
It provides four varying sizes of cups (6 8.10 and 12 oz.). and comes with a huge 96 oz, water reservoir which means that it won’t have to be refilled every day. In fact, it will only really require you to refill it every few days.
• Auto-Off feature, which is programmable and allows the machine to switch itself off when it’s been inactive for an extended time. The result is that you not only save energy but money as well.
• Machine is small-scale but sophisticated with a modern look. It won’t use up a lot of room but still can produce great-tasting coffee.
• Automatic switch-off
•Super big water reservoir
• Able to brew coffee or make cocoa or tea
• Four cup sizes
• Quiet-Brew technology
• Perfect for small businesses
• Lacks touchscreen interface
Best Rated Keurig For Your Office: Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
The Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker is one of the best coffee machines for either big businesses or small offices. This one of the best Keurig coffee makers!
One of the main features of the K155 is the 90 oz water reservoir which isn’t at all difficult to remove or refill. With it, you can make an amazing 18 cups of coffee. There is also an extremely fast brewing time serving up your cup of coffee in less than a minute.
Furthermore, there is a touch screen interface that lets you program the brew temperature and cup size, etc., plus you can also choose between mild to strong flavor.
• Superb holding ability with an enormous 90 oz water reservoir
• Can heat water in 3 minutes
• Removable reservoir and quick-drain feature
• LCD touch screen control panel for choosing water temperature cup size, and brew strength
• Built-in descaling ability, which makes it super easy to keep the machine clean and running
• Cannot connect the machine to a water line, so the result is you need to refill the water reservoir tank.
Best Keurig Model: Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker
If you are in the market for a coffee machine that can handle a wide array of coffee types, instead of just ordinary drip-coffee, then the Keurig K-Cafee Coffee Maker is exactly what you’ve been looking for. You can brew up a pot of K-Cup coffee, cocoa, or tea, and if you’re really in the mood for adventure, you can make cappuccinos and lattes with almost no effort at all.
With this machine, you get the additional option of creating what’s known as concentrated ‘shots” of coffee using your favorite K-Cup coffee, or you can actually choose your own type of coffee with the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter, which you can purchase separately.
Moreover, you also receive the choice of brewing a more powerful cup of coffee due to the ‘ stronger cup” ability together with the choice of iced cappuccinos or lattes.
Select from 6.8.10 or 12 oz servings, plus if you take out the drip tray, you can also fill a 7.2-inch tall to-go cup. While the water reservoir is rather small, it does hold 60 oz, which is the equivalent of five extra-large cups of coffee until you have to refill it.
• Smart Start system so that the coffee maker is able to heat and brew all in one process. Thus you don’t have to allow it to heat up first before choosing your cup size
• Auto-Off will shut off the machine automatically 2 hours after making the last cup. This will help to save energy.
• Stronger brew plus iced selections
• Saves energy with Auto-Off setting
• Can be used with the K-Cup reusable filter
• Choice of serving sizes
• Can make ordinary coffee or lattes and cappuccinos, etc.
• Drip tray removable
• Small water reservoir.
Best Keurig Espresso Maker: Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
A sophisticated and compact coffee maker, the Keurig K-Elite is great for small businesses. Its sizes, ranging from 4 to 12 oz. to accommodate an array of coffee cup sizes. This is also one of the new Keurig coffee makers, and is one of the top rated Keurig coffee makers!
In addition, it has a “Strong Brew” system and a setting for iced coffee.
The Keurig K-Elite further comes with a 75 oz reservoir, so you get to wait a couple of days before you have to refill it. The removable drip tray makes it quick and simple to fill up a travel mug, and this can also hold as much as a mug or extra water.
• Can also be used to make tea and instant soups
• Comes with a filter handle and 6 K-Cup pods
• Strong Brew and Iced choices
• Excellent for small business use
• Many serving sizes to choose from
• Drip tray removable
• Reservoir requires refilling after 8 cups
Best Keurig For Home: Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker Special Edition
Before purchasing the Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker, give careful consideration to exactly what your coffee needs are. This is only because various Keurigs are going to meet different lifestyle requirements, so just be sure and don’t let excitement carry you away.
Having said that, the highlight of this machine is the automatic milk frother. This is normally not present in most pod brewers, and that would comprise the rest of the Keung lineup.
The frother comes with three settings cappuccino, latte, and cold There are a total of 4 cup sized (6. 8.10. and 12 oz) plus four alternate brew settings (latte/cappuccino. coffee strong and shot). Now keep in mind that the term shot does not mean espresso; it only means that the coffee is more concentrated.
The removable water reservoir holds 60 oz of water and can brew 6 cups before it requires refilling.
• Smart Start and Auto-Off While Smart Start permits you to choose your cup size as the machine is heating up.
• The Auto-Off system automatically will turn the machine off after 2 hours of being idle. This is great for saving energy
• Excellent if you desire milk-based drinks but don’t want to have to invest in extra equipment
Best Keurig Brewer: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker is perfect if you desire something to be able to make your brew a bit more powerful but shy away from the Nespresso level. This machine comes with a Strong Brew button that you press and that enables you to make a stronger coffee. It features 4 cup sizes (6, 8, 10, and 12 oz), and they are actually labeled using graphics instead of numbers.
Also, the 52 oz water reservoir is removable, and both it and the 7.4-inch tall cup space are roomy. You can brew up to 5 cups without having to refill the machine.
Other great features are the maintenance reminders which will light up when it is time to dean the machine.
• Strong Brew button
• Removable 52 oz water reservoir
• Lighted maintenance reminders. Tell you when to add water to your machine, and when to descale. This is an essential chore for anyone who owns a coffee machine
• Works with My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter. Great if you are concerned about the environment or enjoy experimenting with new non-pod blends
Best Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker: Keurig K-Classic K-50 Coffee Maker.
The Keurig K-Classic K-50 Coffee Maker is a fantastic choice for those new to brewing, plus it cost less than many of its competitors. It also has great flexibility because it doesn’t just work for use at home with many coffee drinkers around, but it is also great for a small office space.
It comes with a 40 oz water reservoir which is removable and which makes 5 to 6 normal size cups of coffee at a time.
While it’s true that this coffee machine doesn’t come with all the extras that some other models do, it does well enough on its own. The 2-inch color touch screen display panel is brightly lit and easy to use
The machine also comes with a water level window that lets you see exactly how much water is left in the reservoir at any given time.
Furthermore, the K250 lets you customize the strength of your coffee. You can select options between 4. 6, 8. and 10 oz K-Cup sizes K-Mugs and K-Carafe up to 30 oz.
• Brews multiple sizes of K-Cup pods: (6 8. 10 oz). which happen to be the most common K-Cup Pod Brew sizes
• Big 48 oz water reservoir
• Descaling, which is an essential part for cleaning a Keurig brewer Being able to perform this task will remove calcium deposits referred to as scale, that will build up inside any coffee maker as time passes
• Auto-Off Button
• Controls are simple and easy to use
• Excellent price
• Lacks the features of other Keurig coffee makers
Best Small Keurig: Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
Its compact size makes the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker excellent to fit into small areas, and it’s extremely portable too. It also brews the ideal amount of coffee, any size between 6-10 oz. If you want your coffee on the strong side, then be sure and use the 6 oz cup size.
Furthermore, you get a single cup water reservoir, which allows for fantastic portability. All you have to do is add fresh water each time you want a cup of coffee. There’s also a removable drip tray that can handle travel mugs up to 5.2″ tall and can hold a full brew in case of accidental spilling.
While there aren’t any notably special features with this coffee machine, you do benefit when it comes to price.
• Brews in three sizes (6 8. or 10 oz)
• No large reservoirs, which is great for saving space
• Compactly made
• Needs filling before each brew and is a bit slow
Best Keurig For The Money: Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
At less than 5 inches wide, you can tell the Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker was created especially for coffee drinkers with small kitchens. It Does require filling with water before each brewing, but it also gives you more flexibility because you can brew any size cup you desire from 6-12 oz. plus, it has a Strong Brew option
It also holds as many as 9 K-Cup pods and does a great job of saving counter space. There’s even a cord storage compartment.
• Under 5 inches wide, it’s very compact makes the best use of the space you have.
• Comes in 6 lovely matte finishes
• Quick and dependable
• Must be filled for every brew
Buyers Guide For Best Keurig Coffee Maker
Finding just the right coffee maker for your home or company can be quite a challenge these days. There are so many things to think about, and the vast number of choices nowadays can make things pretty hard. That’s why we’ve written this guide to help you find the best Keurig makers for your coffee needs.
How to Choose the Best Keurig?
Keung coffee machines can actually make a fantastic option for either a business or home, allowing you to whip up a great-tasting cup of coffee with just the push of a button. Keurig became famous in the mid-2000s by making their single-serve coffee machines and K-Cup coffee pods an integral part for people everywhere.
Well, to sum things up. there is a vast array of Keurig coffee machines available out there today, and what makes the best Keurig maker for you is determined largely by how much space you have, the number of people in your household, and your desired taste for the coffee you brew
So how do you find what would be the best Keurig maker for your coffee? Well, here a few things to think about before you buy a Keung. Speed of Brew Delivery
While it’s true that every single Keurig coffee machine out there comes with only a single-serving option, you do need to consider the speed of brew delivery if you want to make cups of coffee back to back. This is especially important if you are using the coffee machine in a business environment but can also matter at home as well.
Mostly all Keurig coffee machines have 6, 8, and 10 oz cup sizes. Don’t forget that changing the size of the cup can also result in changing the taste of the brew by making it weaker or stronger, but it also determines how many coffees can be made from the same water level.
Water Tank Size
No matter what you say, this is something that is extremely important in a coffee machine. Suppose you are only going to be drinking several cups of coffee every day. Then you probably won’t mind if the water tank size is small.
On the other hand, if you plan on drinking more than this daily, then you will find it bothersome to refill the water tank repeatedly. So you should opt for a large water tank.
Usually, a Keurig coffee maker will come with a preset brewing temperature. This would be around 192 degrees F
There are, however, some Keurig machines that give you complete control over the temperature, so if that’s what you prefer, you can get it. Strength Selection
Certain Keurig machines do have the choice of selecting the strength of the brew. It is ideal if you are one of the people who desire strong coffee.
This is usually easy to operate. All you have to do is to read the user manual, and you shouldn’t have a problem. Many of the Keurig coffee makers have an LCD touch screen. This is a great option if you don’t mind spending a little more.
While most Keurig coffee machines have an Auto-Off feature, some of them also have an Auto-On feature. This enables you to make an automatic cup of coffee and is easy to set up.
Keung provides you with some of the greatest prices for coffee machines available. Meaning that if you want a coffee maker that works effectively with an array of K-Cup Pods, you can probably get one relatively inexpensively.
Which Is the Best Keurig Machine to Buy?
Again this is a decision best determined by your coffee needs. However, one of the most commonly purchased coffee machines that Keurig has out there, and which has proved itself to be not only popular but durable as well, is the Keung K55 K-Classic Single Serve Programmable K-Cup.
The Keurig K55 is excellent for homeowners students and also for use in a small office. It is especially thought to be great for home use. Is Cuisinart Better than Keurig?
Ultimately, many people prefer the Keurig coffee machines because they are completely made from stainless steel, which means that they will not become discolored or corroded as time goes by. In other words, Keurig machines are made to be long-lasting while Cuisinart not so much.
To sum things up, while there is a lot to recommend Keurig coffee makers, and they have proven themselves to be durable and sturdy over the years, the type of machine you want really depends upon your personal tastes.
If you don’t mind giving up a bit of taste for the sake of time and easy management, then, by all means, purchase a Keurig. If you want to sit back in the mornings and evenings and savor a delicious aromatic cup of coffee, then you might prefer another type of coffee machine.
Ultimately, this buyer’s guide is just to give you some advice and to help you along in making a decision about whether or not you want a Keurig coffee maker. We cannot make the decision for you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article and to give it your serious consideration. We appreciate this and have done our best to make this a useful article for you.