Starbucks has been around for years as one of the most popular brands that offer the best hot and cold brews.
With each store branch designed with a soothing and aesthetic atmosphere, it upheld its popularity among teens and mid-age audiences as their usual spot for relaxation.
Enjoying a fresh cup of coffee in a usually mundane daily life is a concept that made Starbucks successful in the population of coffee drinkers.
A popular drink that fits both the palate of kids and the elderly is the Starbucks caramel drinks that can come hot, iced, or blended in your preference.
Besides the existing caramel drinks on the menu, it is easy to caramelify your drinks by personally requesting your barista.
To know more about making any of your Starbucks brews a cup of caramel deliciousness, here is a cheat sheet on how to make it happen!
· Start caramelizing your drinks with these three options; caramel syrup, caramel sauce, and caramel crunch topping. Choose what floats your boat!
· Personalize your caramel drinks at home by downloading the Starbucks mobile application. To add caramel syrup or caramel sauce to your drink, go to flavors, then choose syrup or sauce.
· In the toppings tab of the Starbucks application, choose caramel sauce for a caramel drizzle on top of your drink.
· Your extra caramel sauce can come to you in two ways: classically drizzled straight on top of your brew, or coated from the inside showing a dripping design from the outside of your cups. Either way, it’s perfect for your selfies to post on your foodgram.
· Go wild with your drinks using these three caramel variants by asking your local baristas. Just tell them the add-ons that you want for your drink, and they’ll happily brew it for you.
Here’s a list of Starbucks beverages you should try to kickstart your caramel drink cravings!
10 Caramel Starbucks Drinks To Try
There are many caramel drinks offered on the standard Starbucks menu.
A safe way to make sure that you’ll like the drink that you’ll order is going for the fan’s favorites, which you have to try no matter what (if you haven’t yet, you are missing out on a lot!).
1. Caramel Macchiato
The most popular and versatile caramel drink is made from steamed milk with vanilla-flavored syrup and a hint of espresso.
You can enjoy this in summer or winter with its iced or no ice variations. As a cherry on top, there is a caramel drizzle to seal it all.
2. Salted Caramel Mocha
This simple drink can burst in your tastebuds from the fusion of mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup on the coffee and steamed milk combination.
The best is the whipped cream on top that is drizzled with caramel sauce and sprinkled with turbinado sugar and sea salt.
3. Caramel Frappuccino
One of the on-the-go sweet drinks that can never go wrong no matter what taste bud you have.
The caffeine drink is combined with caramel syrup, milk, and ice, finished off with whipped cream and caramel sauce on top.
4. Coffee Jelly Frappuccino
You may think this is just coffee, but this Frappuccino uses caramel syrup as its base blended with milk, coffee, and ice.
On the bottom is coffee jelly, and topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle. Mix up this drink with your straw to taste all three layers in one go!
5. Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
The combination of the flavors in this cup is one of the most phenomenal. The sweetness of the vanilla whipped cream and the bitterness of coffee and dark caramel sauce combined perfectly to create this drink.
To make the drink even more unique, there is an added crunchy caramelized topping on top of the whipped cream.
To heighten up your excitement about trying a caramel drink for yourself, we also prepared a list of Starbucks’ secret menu.
These recipes are hidden on the regular menu, but you can still ask your barista to make it for you.
6. Caramel Brulee Latte
You can enjoy this holiday drink all year long by ordering a latte, with a pump each of white mocha syrup and toffee nut syrup for a tall-sized drink.
7. Cap N’ Crunch Frappuccino
Achieve this drink by ordering a Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino, adding a pump each of caramel, hazelnut, and toffee nut syrup. Lastly, add some java chips.
8. Harry Potter-inspired Butterbeer Frappuccino
If you’re a Potterhead, then this caramel drink is made for you. Just order a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, ask for 3 pumps each of toffee-nut and caramel syrup, and top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle.
9. Twix Frappuccino
The Twix-inspired drink is formulated with the base of caramel Frappuccino, a pump of caramel and hazelnut syrup, java chips, and topping it off with a caramel and mocha drizzle.
10. Raspberry Caramel Macchiato
Simply buy your caramel macchiato, and switch up your vanilla syrup with raspberry syrup. The syrup switch will give a whole new flavor to the brew.
Make sure that before you start formulating your next favorite Starbucks’ drink, take a look at these quick facts to know what type of additional caramel you’ll want.
- Do not be confused between caramel syrup and caramel sauce. While caramel sauce is for the drizzle on the drinks, caramel syrup is used as a base as it has a thinner consistency.
- An extra tip, if you want a sweeter drink by using caramel, go for the caramel syrup. If you want something like the extra drizzle on top and drips in the sides of your cup, go for the caramel sauce.
- The rich caramel brulee sauce is seasonal, so make sure to catch it on your nearest stores from November to January.
- You don’t have to pay for the charge on the extra syrup if your order already has that same syrup.
- However, for an extra caramel sauce, there is an additional charge of 60 cents.
Everyone can never get enough of Starbucks’ caramel drinks. Just the great amount of sweetness makes your body feeling alive, no matter the tremendous activities that you have to do for your day.
If you’re feeling thirsty after reading this post, just get up! Wear your shoes and reward yourself with a quick Starbucks run, and make sure it’s a venti cup!