Starting your day with a good cup of coffee always makes it better. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee beans can jumpstart your senses and send you on your way to your work smiling and full of energy.
That’s why having a good brewer is necessary to extract from these beans not only the aroma but also the crucial oils and essences of coffee that will affect your well-being for the better.
For me, coffee is so necessary that I would spend my hard-earned money to buy a machine that will squeeze out from dried coffee beans that elixir of energy. I tell myself that cutting coffee from my morning routine will help reduce my will to go on and prosper.
So, coffee is so important, and I know many share my feelings, but for people like me, you can take away everything from me, but not coffee, my job, but I’d put more emphasis on coffee.
So, here’s a new review from yours truly about this new coffee maker brand that I’ve found on the internet. This is my Hamilton Flexbrew review, so enjoy.
Hamilton Flexbrew offers a long list of coffee makers that will help you get that perfect brew every morning. Many Hamilton Flexbrew review pages online, and most give positive feedback on the quality and reliability of these coffee machines.
Is it worth buying?
Any morning person knows that a good coffee brew before working is the perfect formula for a good day. For this reason, if you buy a coffee maker, you should permanently settle only for the best. Here are some pros and cons of the Hamilton Flexbrew from customers who gave honest feedback and reviews.
I love always having the chance to brew my blend of coffee anytime I want, not only in the morning but throughout the day. The Hamilton coffee maker brand always stands out for me. It is an excellent alternative to those big brand coffee makers.
Here are some of the things that I like about the Hamilton Flexbrew brand:
- The company advertises that the materials used are BPA-Free. BPA is a chemical found on hard plastics, which can affect the endocrine system and cause harm. Here, the plastic used is certified BPA-free, which is a plus point for me.
- Hamilton coffee machines have easy-to-use and navigate control. It’s a real downer for me to use a machine that is hard to use. So, with that, this brand offers easy controls to use, even if it’s digital.
- Handy cord storage. You won’t believe the relief I get to have this feature. I’m not that organized of a person, and after I use my coffee makers, I’d let the cord hang, which sadly resulted in a few broken machines, most of which were accident cord tugs from my cat.
Handy cord storage is what I need, especially if I want to store my brewer in a safe place after use.
- Lastly, their selection of coffee machines is among the most affordable yet. Yes, more prominent brands usually have a considerable price tag, but affordability doesn’t mean cheap here. It is a robust, handy, and durable machine, and you’ll definitely get your money’s worth with this.
Now, let’s go through my list of things that I don’t like with the Hamilton Flexbrew.
- Almost the entire body of the machine is mostly plastic. Though they assure customers that their products are BPA-free, plastics, when subjected to high heat, will release trace toxins that might be harmful to people in large doses.
- There is feedback from other customers that report that their machine broke down after six or seven months of use. Though I haven’t yet experienced such a problem, it gives me concern and, as a result, made me more conscious of how I use the coffee maker.
- There are functions that you can do one at a time, like brewing and cleaning. Also, indicators are missing, like when the brewing cycle is done and the machine is a bit noisy; not that’s a problem, but I’ve seen coffee makers that are not that noisy.
So, that’s my review of this coffee maker brand, and though there are pros and cons, in the end, it will depend on how you use the machine and how you take care of it.
The Hamilton Flexbrew can really brew good-tasting coffee, despite the numerous cons I pointed out, but in the end, what matters most is the divinely tasting goods that this machine brewed. I would love to know more about your feedback on the Hamilton Flexbrew, and any comments will be great.
Again, the Hamilton Flexbrew is a sturdy, dependable coffee maker brand. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have good brews every morning without dishing out thousands of dollars on top-of-the-market brands.