Truly, if there is one drink that has certainly become popular with many Starbucks fans, it is the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, which is only available during a certain time of the year.
The drink has the appearance of a typical mocha Frappuccino, however, it is somewhat deeper in color. In the drink, there are crushed Oreo cookies, with chocolate whipped cream and more chocolate cookie crumble on top. Every sip has chunks of cookies in it and has a sweet, creamy, chocolatey flavor.
Is the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino still available?
Last summer, Starbucks debuted the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, and as the season ended, so did the Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. This summer, it came back, and we anticipate that this will mark a yearly operation for Starbucks with this drink.
Fortunately, the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino will be a mainstay on the Starbucks menu all year round. And since we love it so much, we will try to recreate it and share the procedure on how we did it.
How to Make this Frappuccino
There’s truly nothing like the original taste of our favorite frappe, but if you really want to replicate it and get your hands on something similar, this recipe will surely change your coffee experience.
Good thing, you can make this recipe and enjoy it in the comfort of your home by using a few basic ingredients. Here’s how.
First and foremost, list down the primary ingredients of the original Starbucks recipe so you would know everything you’ll need to make it.
Quick Fact: The combination of whole milk, espresso & shot options, frappuccino chips, frappuccino Roast, mocha sauce, whipped cream, and sweeteners is what makes the signature drink.
From here, we already know which ingredients we can source from the grocery store and which ones can we still improve on.
- Half a cup of milk of your choice
- A cup of your favorite brewed coffee
- 3-5 tablespoons of homemade or store-bought chocolate syrup
- Half a cup of chocolate chips
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- Lots of ice
- Whipped cream
- A blender
After preparing all the ingredients, we are now ready to make our very own Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
- Start grinding your beans and prepare your coffee blend of choice or prepare a strong shot of espresso. To acquire the best taste and aroma, be sure that your coffee is fresh and as strong as possible.
- Let your strong coffee cool a little while preparing the rest of your ingredients.
- Set aside your whipped cream and a few Oreo biscuits for later while the rest of the ingredients go inside your blender. It doesn’t matter what kind of milk you use; just choose one that you enjoy. Also, keep in mind that the amount of ice you add can affect the thickness of your frappe, so adjust to your liking.
- Once all the ingredients are locked-in, press the pulse button of your blender to crush the ice and the cookies easily. Then, switch over to the “smoothie” button (if your blender has it) or to a medium-high setting until the mixture is smoothly blended.
- Fill a tall glass halfway with your coffee frappe mixture. At this point, you have to use your creativity to top it off with whipped cream, crushed Oreos, and chocolate syrup. There you have it, enjoy!
- If you like to use chocolate whipped cream for this, you can easily do so by mixing cocoa powder, a teaspoon of sugar, and whipped cream in a bowl. Transfer it to a piping bag or simply use a spoon to scoop it.
Tired of the long queue at Starbucks but want to get the daily fix of your favorite frappe? Worry no more because all it takes is your creativity, a few basic ingredients, and a blender to do all the magic.
This Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino homemade recipe doesn’t require the use of premium ingredients to achieve the Starbucks taste that you want. In just a few minutes, you can indulge yourself with an incredibly delicious Frappuccino.
In fact, you can also share this recipe with your family and friends. You won’t only avoid the hassle of lining up in the coffee shop but you can also enjoy this recipe unlimitedly with your loved ones.
Hope you enjoyed this article! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to answer your queries and suggestions.